ISA’s 2022 Automation and Leadership Conference to be held in November
August 8, 2022 | By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
The International Society of Automation’s (ISA) 2022 Automation and Leadership Conference will be held from November 7 to 9. The conference will take place in Galveston, Texas, USA.
Attendees have the option to participate either in person or virtually. They will have the chance to interact and network with ISA leadership and subject-matter experts from the U.S., Canada, the Middle East, Brazil, Malaysia, Spain and India.
Attendees will also be able to visit exhibitor booths at the event. The ISA Honors and Awards Gala is another key part of the event.
“On behalf of ISA leadership, I am delighted to invite the automation community to this brand-new event,” said Carlos Mandolesi, ISA president. “The Automation and Leadership Conference combines ISA’s leadership conference with two days of technical presentations on trending industry topics including digital transformation, cybersecurity, IIoT, smart manufacturing and process automation.”
Members of the 2022 ISA executive board attending the Automation and Leadership Conference include:
- president: Carlos Mandolesi, Trinity College Dublin
- president-elect Secretary: Marty Bince, EECOL Electric
- past president: Steve Mustard, National Automation, Inc.
- treasurer: Scott Reynolds, Johns Manville
- executive director: Claire Ramspeck, ISA
- Ardis Bartle, Apex Measurement and Controls LLC
- R. Donald Bartusiak, Collaborative Systems Integration
- Ken Belteau, Belith Consulting Services
- Paulina Chan, Global Mutual Innovation Consortium
- Jim Garrison, aeSolutions
- Vivek Gupta, DCM Shriram Ltd
- Eddie Habibi, Hexagon PPM
- Maxym Lachance, BBA Inc.
- Claudio Makarovsky, Microsoft
- J. Parsons, LONG Building Technologies
- Rajesh Rathi, Control Infotech, Inc.
- Debashis Sadhukhan, NASA Glenn Research Center
- Jagdish Shukla, Servilink Systems Ltd.
- Prabhu Soundarrajan, Republic Services
- Ashley Weckwerth, Burns & McDonnell
- SICK, Aeva collaboration to add 4D LiDAR to industrial sensing applications
- A cobot assistant: The latest innovative solution for medical device manufacturing