“Machine safety in Canada – Standards and compliance” webinar airs live on January 24!
December 28, 2023
By Sukanya Ray Ghosh
Stay ahead of the curve by understanding the importance of machine safety standards in Canada. In the dynamic landscape of manufacturing, compliance with safety standards is not just a requirement – it’s a game-changer.
Douglas Nix from Compliance InSight Consulting will discuss strategies and best practices to protect your most important asset: your people!
Why is this webinar a must-attend for Canadian manufacturers?
- Stay compliant, stay competitive: Find out the intricacies of machine standards and how your operations can not only meet regulatory requirements but also gain a competitive edge.
- Minimize risks: Ignorance is not bliss, especially when it comes to safety standards. Uncover potential risks associated with non-compliance and discover proactive strategies to protect your employees and your business.
- Boost efficiency and quality: Understanding and implementing the proper machine safety standards isn’t just about compliance – it’s about optimizing your processes. Learn how aligning with these standards can streamline your production workflows.
- Future-proof your operations: Anticipate upcoming changes in safety standards. Stay ahead of regulatory shifts and technological advancements, positioning your manufacturing facility as a hub for innovation and reliability.
About the speaker:
Douglas Nix is the co-owner of Compliance InSight Consulting. His background covers more than 35 years of engineering technology experience including product testing, industrial control system design and machinery safety. Nix specializes in machinery safety and risk assessment methods and processes. He serves on the National Mirror Committee to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42, ISO/TC 83, ISO/TC 199, ISO/TC 270, IEC/TC 65/SC 65A and IEC/TC 121/SC 121B, as well as CSA C22.2 No. 301, Z432, Z1002 and IEEE 1848 and 1848.1.
- TE Connectivity and Harmonic Drive Systems join forces to improve cobot functionality
- Siemens, Mecalux partner to offer AI integrated material handling solution