MESA International elects members for its 2023-35 international board
March 20, 2023
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
MESA (Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association) International recently elected new members to its board leadership team to help steer the future of MESA.
The international board leadership team includes the following.
- Chair: Khris Kammer, AVEVA
- Vice-chair: Uwe Küppers, Rockwell Automation
- Treasurer: Corey Vodvarka, Parsec Automation Corp
The other members of the board leadership are as follows:
- Jimmy Asher, Deloitte Consulting
- John Clemons, Rockwell Automation
- Fayez Kharbat, Saudi Aramco
- Chris Monchinski, Automated Control Systems
- Prabakar Selvam, Cantier Systems Pte Ltd
- Ananth Seshan, 5G Technologies Ltd.
- Jan Snoeij, ATS Global
- Trever White, Toyota
- Jeff Winter
- Julian Zhu, Litens Automotive
“Khris is a veteran member of MESA, having served in various volunteer capacities throughout the years. We’re looking forward to what he will bring to the organization as both a long-time member of our organization as well as a respected industry luminary,” said executive director Brandy Richardson.
“I am honoured to accept the role of International Chair. MESA has been very important to my professional development for more than two decades. I value the relationships offered to me by MESA, and I’m excited about the future of the organization. New leaders are emerging that will propel the organization to the next level on the foundation of the MESA Model for Smarter Manufacturing. My goal is to provide a past, present, and future perspective, as well as an organizational structure that will help the entire organization thrive in the coming decades,” said Kammer, speaking about his new role.
The association added in a press statement that the change in top leadership elevates additional seasoned members of the organization. For instance, Chris Monchinski of Automation Control Systems has assumed Kammer’s prior role of knowledge committee chair, overseeing educational content development. Uwe Küppers of Rockwell has also stepped into the role of international board vice-chair.
MESA will also elect leaders for its Americas, Asia-Pacific, and EMEA board of directors in the coming weeks.
- Annual Rockwell smart manufacturing study highlights impact of technology on success
- Electromate receives Great Place To Work certification for 2023