New nomination deadline for Manufacturing AUTOMATION’s ‘Top 10 Under 40’ contest is May 3!
April 12, 2022 | By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
The future of the industry is bright. Recognize the prodigies and future leaders of the industry through Manufacturing AUTOMATION’s inaugural Top 10 Under 40 contest.
The new nomination deadline is May 3!
This program celebrates the achievements of the next generation of leaders working in the discrete manufacturing and automation technology industry in Canada.
It is a chance for Canada’s best and brightest design engineers, machine operators, innovators, shift supervisors, administrators, researchers and technology suppliers to shine.
Recognize and celebrate the young generation of leaders who are passionate about innovating and driving growth in the industry, and ready to lead the charge into the future.
Who is eligible
Anyone who works in the automation segment for discrete manufacturers or in the discrete manufacturing industry who is under the age of 40 as of December 31, 2022. Equipment and technology suppliers are also welcome to participate.
Nominees must work in, or supply goods for, the Canadian discrete manufacturing or automation industry for an operation based in Canada.
Eligible workers under the age of 40 nominated by their colleagues should:
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Show leadership and initiative
- Actively seek new opportunities for training and education
- Be involved in industry associations or share industry knowledge among their peers
- Be committed to safe, sustainable and/or innovative practices in the industry
The winners of the Top 10 Under 40 contest will be featured in the May/June 2022 issue of Manufacturing AUTOMATION.
- John Laughlin, NGen’s chief technology officer shares top automation trends for 2022
- Honda of Canada Mfg. to invest over $1.38 billion in Ontario manufacturing plants