Nominations for 2023
The Top 10 Under 40 recipients will be featured in the May/June 2023 issue of Manufacturing AUTOMATION Magazine.
Anyone who works in the discrete manufacturing and automation segment who is under the age of 40 as of December 31, 2023. Equipment and technology suppliers are also welcome to participate.
Nominees must work in, or supply automation products for, the Canadian discrete manufacturing industry for an operation based in Canada.
Eligible workers under the age of 40 are nominated by their colleagues and should:
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Show leadership and initiative
- Actively seek new opportunities for training and education
- Be involved in industry associations or share industry knowledge among their peers
- Be committed to safe, sustainable and/or innovative practices in the industry