Unlocking manufacturing excellence: Experts to discuss automation trends, solutions and opportunities at Automate to Innovate 2024!
February 1, 2024
By Sukanya Ray Ghosh
Join Manufacturing AUTOMATION on February 21 at 1 pm ET for Automate to Innovate 2024!
Automation can open up efficient avenues of growth for manufacturers of all sizes even in highly competitive and challenging market conditions.
In this FREE-to-attend virtual event, industry experts will share information and strategies for successful automation implementation. Discover how automation can propel businesses of all sizes to new heights, even in today’s challenging market conditions. Explore how cutting-edge technologies and solutions can not only address current obstacles but also pave the way for future success.
What you will learn:
- Strategic solutions: Explore the importance of selecting the right automation solutions tailored to your manufacturing business.
- Trends and innovation: Stay ahead by understanding and adapting to the most current industry trends.
- Legacy challenges: Overcome obstacles in adding automation to facilities with legacy equipment and fortify your OT environment against cyber threats.
- Successful collaboration: Learn how manufacturers can optimize success by partnering with technology providers.
- Funding opportunities: Navigate multiple funding avenues for kickstarting or advancing your automation projects.
- Siemens-Voltaiq collaboration aims to optimize battery manufacturing
- Mitsubishi Electric’s behavioural-analysis AI decodes manual tasks without data training