Communications & Networks
Webinar: Safe Access, Secure Data: The new protocol in manufacturing is June 22
June 1, 2021 by Manufacturing AUTOMATION
In this free webinar presentation on data security and remote work, Cisco explores Safe Access, Secure Data: The new protocol in manufacturing.
An ongoing need for remote access, a recent surge of COVID-19 outbreaks in factories and increasing demands for flexible production all show that a safe, secure and trusted workplace is critical for manufacturers to ensure the continuity of operations – and the wellbeing of employees.
In this webinar, Rick Oppedisano, founder and CEO of Delta Bravo, an industrial-strength predictive analytics platform, joins Cisco manufacturing and IoT experts Carlos Rojas, David Gutshall and Dan Moziar in a panel discussion on IoT security strategies.
On June 22 at 1 pm ET, manufacturing automation decision makers will discover how to facilitate secure and equal access to production data and internal resources while reducing operational costs as they plan for the future of manufacturing in a post-COVID world.
- How manufacturing has changed and what the future looks like
- Planning to help make your manufacturing data safer
- How employee safety democratizes the work environment
- The tools you need to future-proof your security strategy
- Rick Oppedisano, Founder and CEO, Delta Bravo
- Carlos Rojas, Global Industry Lead, Manufacturing, Cisco
- David Gutshall, Head of Manufacturing IoT – Americas, Cisco
- Dan Moziar, Head of IoT Sales, Cisco Canada