Bosch Rexroth hydraulic training dates announced for 2017
October 24, 2016 | By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Oct. 24, 2016 – Registration is now open for all courses in Bosch Rexroth’s training program, specifically designed for industrial hydraulic and mobile hydraulic users, designers and engineers, it says.
According to the company, the Hydraulic Technical Training is targeted toward individuals who “maintain hydraulic systems, design new systems or want to upgrade existing systems with new technology.”
On-site training will be held at Bosch Rexroth facilities in Canada and additional courses at various locations in the U.S. As well, customized training programs are available with training stands delivered to the participant’s location. Online Hydraulic Training is also available as self-directed eLearning courses that include basic hydraulics and various technology specific courses, including energy efficiency and electrification of hydraulics.
Registration is now available for the following courses in Canada:
• HYi-101 (formerly POH) An introduction and comprehensive overview of industrial hydraulic technology
• HYi-201 (formerly MRS) Maintenance personnel learn proper methods of commissioning, maintaining and trouble-shooting industrial hydraulic systems
• HYi-202 (formerly DCH) Advanced maintenance technicians and hydraulic project engineers learn the aspects of efficient system/circuit design as well as component selection and sizing
• HYi-301 (formerly PPM) Sizing, application, commissioning and troubleshooting fixed and variable displacement piston pumps and motors in open, closed and semi-closed industrial hydraulic circuits
• HYi-302 (formerly PCT) Introduction and thorough overview of proportional valves and control electronics for advanced technicians, designers and engineers
• HYi-303 (formerly PCD) Design concepts for proper selection, sizing and application of proportional and high response valves
• HYm-101 (formerly IMHT) An introduction and comprehensive overview of mobile hydraulic technology
• HYm-201 (formerly MHDCT) Advance your skills and in using and applying open and closed circuit mobile drives and controls
For a complete list of available courses and dates, CLICK HERE to download the training brochure.
- Superior Glove to open new Springdale, N.L., plant
- Farnell Packaging wins Efficiency Nova Scotia Engagement Award 2016