May 26, 2022
‘Cobots, Labour and Manufacturing,’ a FREE webinar sponsored by Universal Robots and presented by Manufacturing AUTOMATION, is now available on-demand.
In this webinar, listen to Garry Etchells, Continuous Improvement Manager at Keter and James Sanker and Kaleem Akhtar from Shelley Automation discuss about implementing cobots in complex manufacturing environments. Shelley Automation is an expert in servicing and supporting complex automation devices, such as Universal Robots and MIR Autonomous Robots.
- Learn about challenges in integrating collaborative robots in complex environments.
- Hear how cobots address assembly and material handling in modern manufacturing.
- Get the real-life story on the importance of continuous improvement.
- Understand ROI of mixing collaborative technologies.
- See real use cases and video examples.