‘Cobots, Labour and Manufacturing’ webinar now available on-demand!
May 18, 2022 at
April 18, 2022
Register for FREE to watch the webinar on ‘Cobots, Labour and Manufacturing,’ sponsored by Universal Robots.
In this webinar, we hear from Garry Etchells, Continuous Improvement Manager at Keter. Keter builds a wide range of products ranging from patio furniture, tool storage systems, household organization and indoor and outdoor storage solutions known for being durable, beautiful and functional.
We are also joined by James Sanker and Kaleem Akhtar from Shelley Automation, a company that distributes robotics and autonomous automation solutions. Shelley Automation is an expert in servicing and supporting complex automation devices, such as Universal Robots and MIR Autonomous Robots.
- Learn about challenges in integrating collaborative robots in complex environments.
- Hear how cobots address assembly and material handling in modern manufacturing.
- Get the real-life story on the importance of continuous improvement.
- Understand ROI of mixing collaborative technologies.
- See real use cases and video examples.