Allied Electronics & Automation adds vision, safety products to supplier lineup
July 21, 2020 | By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Allied Electronics & Automation has added several more product lines from RichTech, StarTech.com, Schmersal, Klüber Lubrication and OkDo to its lineup of more than 450 suppliers.
These additions will enhance Allied’s offering in the areas of automated thermal imaging technology, IoT development boards, safety products, switching systems, specialty networking components and industrial lubricants.
Learn more about the additions:
- Richtech provides machine vision, motion tracking, multi-touch display, VR/AR and thermal imaging solutions to customers in more than 120 countries around the world.
- StarTech.com is an ISO 9001:2000-registered manufacturer of connectivity, office and computer products, including A/V components, cables, racks, server management switches, docking stations, display adapters and ergonomic furniture.
- Schmersal provides safety switching appliances and systems in the world for the protection of human life and machines. Their range of products includes safety switches, solenoid interlocks, emergency stop switches, security sensors, safety mats with safety function, photoelectric light barriers and end switches.
- Klüber Lubrication is a manufacturer of specialty lubricants, offering tribological solutions to virtually all industries and markets.
- OKDo is a global technology business specializing single board computing (SBC) and Internet of Things (IoT) products, solutions and ideas.
With more than 3.5 million products available online, Allied provides solutions for engineers, designers, purchasers, maintainers, fleet managers, and independent operators.
- Welding automation Q&A with Hubert Bethlehem, IRCO Automation
- iLobby debuts thermal body temperature scanning for COVID-19